Saturday 13 August 2011

What a difference a bit of lippy makes!

So, I was meant to meet my sister for lunch at 11- its now 12.30 and I had to send my utmost apologies to sis. Little does she know that I am delayed due to wardrobe issues! The first outfit was too chesty, The second I didnt have matching shoes, the fringe did NOT curl the way it usually does, and I eventually had to resort to copious amounts of stinky hairspray! I was beginning to lose hope with todays outfit, until the trusty lippy came out! 


Huzzah, thats better!
Excuses for the junk behind- result of recently moving house and being a messy so-and-so!

Now for the shirt, and the shoes, and I'm off to town.



I'm glad I live in an accepting city now, if I tried this in my old town I'd have got stabbed up!

Note to self- get someone to take photo's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think :-)