Wednesday 10 August 2011

Welcome to me!

So, first blog on the page, what do I write about?

Well, I will tell you all about my day.

I woke up and routinely turned off my alarm, and went back for my '5 minute snooze'- which evidently turned into a 30 minute nap, causing me to be late into the shower- good job I had one last night before bed! I had a mandarin yoghurt for my breakfast, and I decided on wearing my grey dress with burgundy tights and a blue cardigan. I burnt my hand on the iron, that was no fun.

Work was pleasantly busy, learning to prep notes and find files in the vast library of patients. The girls and I discussed the riots, then watched a little bit of cash in the attic on the TV in the waiting room. Lunch was horrendously small, consisting of two cheese straws, an imitation mars bar and some ginger beer. When I returned to work there were more files to be completed, which took me right up to 5pm.

I was meant to be joining a parkour group this evening but the freak rainstorm put me off. So I decided that I'd prefer my first 'freerunning' night to be a dry one, so I got into my onesie, tucked up in bed with the kittens, and set up this blog.

I hope my blogs to be of more interest in the future, never really too sure how to make a start on these things.

I could tell you all about my horrendous recent break up with the ex, but I just cant be bothered, it's just not worth the effort. I'll tell you about my cool cat though at a later date, he's DEFINITELY worth the effort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think :-)