Thursday 11 August 2011

Good Morning

So, after another short night sleep I wake up feeling a little spaced out- I must stop staying up so late!

My parents are coming to visit today, so must make sure my house is up to scratch before they arrive. I just moved house, and it'll be the first time my mum has seen my new humble abode. I just have so many nick knacks, they clutter everything, but I just cant bear to part with them.

Back into my onesie whilst getting ready for work- my dressing gown is out on the washing line and it rained yesterday, so it's far from dry. Not decided on my attire for today, but already decided on tonights outfit. The hair will have to stay as it is, because it will refuse to style any different after work. I wish I could pull off a 40's hairdo at work to spare the effort later, but somehow I dont think they'd appreciate it.

I need to start reading again soon. Now I have so much spare time I need to do something with it. I feel a bit lost right now as I dont have anyone to look after. There's the kittens, but what I mean is that now I'm single I havent got anyone to check up on, or feed, or have a snuggle on the sofa with. I feel a bit of a spare part. Operation Find-a-Man is now in place. Operation Get-a-little-dog will have to be postponed due to lack of funds and lack of free little dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think :-)