Friday 12 August 2011

it's nearly the weekend!

In 9 hours I can officially say, toodle pip to my work clothes and desk and 'HELLO WEEKEND'.

Dont get me wrong, I am enjoying being back in work, but as normal I'm shattered after my first week, and I've not done myself any favours by staying up late. I look forward to a nice long lie in tomorrow, teamed with a movie in bed, followed by a trip to the city beach in the afternoon, weather permitting. With the weather as it is at the moment I can't imagine I'll be there in my vintage style swimmer! Oh how I long to get those polka dots back out, plus it'll fit even better now that I'm not with the ex and have dropped back down to my normal weight! Maybe i'll just have to parade it at the pool instead, or maybe book myself a last minute holibob!

Back to the here and now, I need to get some yoghurt in my belly and some slap on my face. Work beckons!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think :-)