Wednesday 17 August 2011

GIVE ME MY POST!!!

I believe he is actually a moron!

Honestly, I mean the break up wasn't exactly rosey, but you'd think that after he'd been such a div that he'd try and make amends by keeping the little things simple. But no, that would be far too much effort.

We split up, and I moved out, and relocated 150 miles North, leaving behind my house, my job, my friends, my neighbours, his family and MY CAT :-( 2 weeks after my departure we had a reconciliation meeting, which evidently didnt go to plan. Afterwards he didnt speak to me for two solid weeks I started to panic thinking he might be dead. So I thought I'd send a courtesy email advising him of my new address, so that if he was still alive he would be able to forward on any remaining post. (Looking back I wish I'd just asked my sweet upstairs neighbours to do that instead)

I received a half assed reply 3 days later via text. No apology for the silence, and stating he'd not yet seen any post for me. There were other horrible statements in this text that I choose not to divulge in this blog, as I dont want to uproot any old heart wrenching feelings.

Anyway, last week he texted again saying he'd received some post and that he'd post it asap. Brilliant I thought, but here we are now, 7 days later, no post arrived yet! What the heck is he playing at. Oh, yeah, he's playing the 'oh, i thought i'd open your post to see what was important and what wasnt- and i threw away the envelopes too' game. Fudging Planker! Is he serious!?! Surely it's up to me to decide whether my post is important or not? So now not only am I without important bills, bank statements and my HSBC key card, but he has to get an envelope from his work, get some (correct) postage on it, and send it up to me. IF ONLY he had just written the address onto the envelopes like I'd asked him to in the first place I wouldn't be so angry right now.

He was meant to get an envelope from work on Monday, but forgot, was meant to do it yesterday, but didn't. I hope he had a blimmin' good excuse, but probably not as he probably spent his lunch hour on the phone to his new girlfriend (we've only been separated for 5 weeks- they met after I'd been gone for 2! 'Thanks for the last 7 years Beck's, they meant the world to me- naaaat!'). Useless when we were together, useless now that we're not. Leopard, Spots?

I know I'm much better off without him, especially when he keeps reminding me of his complete retardedness. Congratulations, you're an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think :-)